And yes, Daniel was in attendance at the party, he just didn't get in the photo with the other kids!
It is so hard to believe that our little boy is actually 3. When he was born, we had just moved to Colorado and were adjusting to not being a military family. We were also fortunate to have my brother and his family around. Eric is growing into quite a handful! He loves to play pirates and knights. There are lots of sword fights and jousts around the house most days. He also likes to make up tall tales about things he has done or people he knows. I know I should write those things down, but somehow I think I will never forget and then I do. Eric is such a precious gift to our family, even as he turns 3! We all love him very much and can't wait until Daniel is bigger to see all three of them together. Life should get interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment