Okay, I had high hopes for getting caught up on my blogging, but I am done for the night! Hopefully, I can get some things up this weekend, but no promises. As you know, we run quite the operation here and computer time takes a back seat most days! I will try to post pictures to snapfish so you can see more of the kids. I really wanted to get Eric's birthday photos up, but they will have to wait.
Just to update you on what we have going on now. We decided to keep the kids out of preschool this year and we are doing some "home schooling" with them. We are having to make some adjustments to our curriculum, but so far we are having fun. We started Community Bible Study this week and it was great, but also a challenge. We are there most of the day and need to work on getting Daniel to take at least one nap while there. Next week, both big kids start swim lessons. They will go on Monday and Wednesday mornings. We have quite a few field trips planned and are still attending a weekly playgroup with kids Eric's age. Life with these three is very busy and labor intensive, but I wouldn't want to miss one precious minute that we have with them - the good and the bad!! Good night!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment