When the show started, the first number was performed by adults in less than spectacular costumes. Anna leaned over and asked, "when are the pretty girls going to come on?". They made it okay until Intermission. It was at that point that things started going downhill. We sat back down after Intermission and watched a couple of numbers and then Anna just got up and started walking toward the door. I whispered, "where are you going?", to which she answered, "home". I'll spare you all the details of what happened from there until we got home, but let me just say that we didn't even discuss seeing the next performance, the ballet "Peter and the Wolf". I guess I was just a little too ambitious and should just keep to little theater performances! Maybe next year...but didn't they look cute?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
What was I thinking?
When the show started, the first number was performed by adults in less than spectacular costumes. Anna leaned over and asked, "when are the pretty girls going to come on?". They made it okay until Intermission. It was at that point that things started going downhill. We sat back down after Intermission and watched a couple of numbers and then Anna just got up and started walking toward the door. I whispered, "where are you going?", to which she answered, "home". I'll spare you all the details of what happened from there until we got home, but let me just say that we didn't even discuss seeing the next performance, the ballet "Peter and the Wolf". I guess I was just a little too ambitious and should just keep to little theater performances! Maybe next year...but didn't they look cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment