Friday, March 13, 2009
So sick
I don't have any pictures for this post, trust me, you wouldn't want to see them anyway. On Monday, as I was taking care of the three children of a dear friend, I noticed that Daniel was a little warm when he woke up from his nap. A little later, after Eric put himself down for a nap, I noticed he was also feverish. Since Daniel had a fever a couple of weeks ago, I took him in to the doctor and found out he had a horrible ear infection. On Tuesday, Eric seemed to be getting worse, so I made an appointment for him and he was diagnosed with strep. We started antibiotics for both of them, at least we tried. Eric was not able to keep anything down and just got worse each day. It was so hard to watch both of my boys be so sick and not be able to do anything to help them. (Daniel actually woke up on Tuesday with a temp of over 105, that was pretty scary for a while) Eric ended up going back on Thursday afternoon for a shot of penicillin rather than continuing to give him medicine that he wouldn't take. He was SO MUCH better today and had fun playing with Anna, he had lots of playing to catch up on since he slept most of the week away! I hope they are never this sick again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment