Sunday, November 30, 2008

So long...

Why does it take me so long to post on this blog? So much has happened around here these past few months, but somehow I just don't get pictures and stories loaded. Tomorrow is the first day of December and I have to wonder where the year has gone. We started the year as a "new" family of five as Daniel arrived just before the New Year. We have gone from sending Anna to preschool to schooling at home. We have played soccer and started swim lessons. It has been so fun to watch Eric grow into a little boy from a toddler. We have had lots of visitors through the year, both friends and family and had so much fun with all of them. We have also made some great new friendships here in Highlands Ranch as well as strengthening old ones. As much as I love the Christmas season, it makes me a little sad to think of a new year just around the corner. My babies will be growing up, Daniel will be 1 and Anna will turn 5 in early January. I know that they have to grow up, I even do enjoy them as they reach a new milestone, but I also love them as babies and toddlers. Oh well, we are ready for 2009 whatever it may bring, just let us enjoy our 4 and under crowd for one more month!!

I am going to try to get caught up on the blog tonight. I apologize that there will be so much to read, but I hope you enjoy it all!

No comments: