Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Eric is wearing a red hat in case you have a hard time finding him in the pics:
Saturday, September 26, 2009
On the Soccer Field
Last Saturday Eric started soccer. Of course, I got there with water bottle, cleats, shin guards and socks, but no camera (other than my phone) and no sunscreen. This week I managed to show up with both a camera and video camera. His soccer time is made up of playing games to help them learn to dribble the ball and this week they shot at a goal. I am not sure if they will actually play a game during the 6-week "season", but he is having fun learning some fundamental skills.
Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Eric is wearing a red hat in case you have a hard time finding him in the pics:




Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Eric is wearing a red hat in case you have a hard time finding him in the pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment